Sunday, November 18, 2007

Do you realize??

我開始懷疑自己有 OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder, 強迫症), 每每都在想某些不可能發生的事情. 例如不停查看自己的手機或者email或者msn或facebook, 還有把音樂不斷的重複播放, 今日播的又是the flaming lips, 多謝 bt 昨晚將Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots的歌曲傳送給我. 點解佢地的歌詞可以咁優美, 咁touching. 迷幻的音樂加上怪雞的主旨, Yoshimi (良美)大戰粉紅機械人, 對抗邪惡敵人, 拯救世人, 人云這碟是the lips的最大突破/轉型, 我沒有什麼所謂, 反正對我來說都只是第一次聽. 簡單直接的fight test 及 do you realize?? 開解苦困的我, 憤世嫉俗、顧影自憐、孤芳自賞也不是辦理.
星期天是既有點depress 又hyperactive 又psychedelic, 控制不了自己. 唯有去打陣籃球, 流汗比流淚經濟得多, 打完以免肚子餓了就去吃飯, 累了就去訓教, 不作他想. 別人都展開了生命新的一頁, 我亦應該好好把握現在的機會, 明天, 我要走前一步, 要做到最好.


Fight Test - The Flaming Lips

I thought I was smart - I thought I was right
I thought it better not to fight - I thought there was a
Virtue in always being cool - so when it came time to
Fight I thought I'll just step aside and that time would
Prove you wrong and that you would be the fool -

I don't know where the sun beams end and the star
Light begins it's all a mystery

Oh to fight is to defend if it's not
Now than tell me when would be the time that you would stand up
And be a man - for to lose I could accept but to surrender
I just wet and regretted this moment - oh that I - I
Was the fool

I don't know where the sun beams end and the star
Light begins it's all a mystery
And I don't know how a man decides what right for his
Own life - it's all a mystery

Cause I'm a man not a boy and there are things
You can't avoid you have to face them when you're not prepared
To face them -
If I could I would but you're with him now it'd do no good
I should have fought him but instead I let him - I let
Him take it -

I don't know where the sun beams end and the star
Light begins it's all a mystery
And I don't know how a man decides what right for his
Own life - it's all a mystery


Do You Realize?? - The Flaming Lips

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize - we're floating in space -
Do You Realize - that happiness makes you cry
Do You Realize - that everyone you know someday will die

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - Oh - Oh - Oh
Do You Realize - that everyone you know
Someday will die -

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize

No comments: