Radiohead - Pyramid Song
腦海一片空白,被年尾麻煩難搞的工作困擾,搞得不想不能不知道如何再開始。閉上眼睛,卻幻想到下一刻有滅世洪荒或是大地震,或是隕石小行星撞地球,所有生命, 歷史, 回憶都在片刻完完全全的花為烏有,呢一刻會諗起d乜?生命其實只係一個巧合,係宇宙入邊只係一咁啱得咁橋的Serendipity 。我跟妳跟你跟他跟他的一句說話, 一個眼神, 就更加係巧合中的巧合,就好似係一條河或者海洋裡,只不過係兩個泡泡咁啱可以撞埋一齊。
Thom Yorke將自己的聲線都化為樂器,fucking beautiful的歌詞,8句歌詞把過去現在未來作一個總結。我的家人、朋友、Fancy過的人,所有影響過我的人,所有使我煩惱的人,多謝你地嘅出現裝飾我的生命。生命最終都會搵到完美的終結的。不要害怕或者懷疑,都不用信教,趁早想定未來以後的問題,安定下來,就會使人勇敢的面對一切。
如果我的葬禮上,可以有鼓現場演奏,簡單的鋼琴和jazz鼓就夠了,以這首歌引領進入另外一個世界,我去找你、你和妳,在那裡靜靜的守候你,保護你。
ps. 這並唔遺書,I am Jack's small intestine and sentimental mind, 只不過一時感觸講d肉麻野,我還有很長的路會陪著妳走。
Jumped in the river, what did I see? / Black-eyed angels swam with me /A moon full of stars and astral cars / And all the things I used to see / All my lovers were there with me / All my past and future / And we all went to Heaven in a little row boat / There was nothin' to fear / nothin' to doubt
Jumped in the river, what did I see? / Black-eyed angels swam with me /A moon full of stars and astral cars / And all the things I used to see / All my lovers were there with me / All my past and future / And we all went to Heaven in a little row boat / There was nothin' to fear / nothin' to doubt
No comments:
Post a Comment